Favorite Fall Trends
Posted on September 24 2017
Favorite fall trends 2017
This is an exciting time of the year for many people! The weather begins to cool off, leaves begin to change colors, pumpkin everything takes over, and fall styles take center stage. Scarves, boots, jeans, leggings, sweaters and much more become staples of our wardrobe. There are always standard fall favorites like riding boots, cozy sweaters and plaid that become our go to look for fall. But what about the newer trends? Here is a look at some of the trends you can expect to see as the temperatures start dropping this fall season.
- Embroidery. Be ready for embroidery on just about everything this fall. Shirts, jackets, dresses, shoes and purses. Make sure to select one piece of an outfit to be embroidered and not over do this trend though! We just love the embroidered jacket look.
- Velvet. Most people either love it or hate it. There is absolutely no in between with how people feel about velvet! We think it is a luxurious touch for any fall wardrobe. It can instantly make an outfit look classy and sophisticated.
- Booties. Most booties have a slight heel to give you a little extra height while still maintaining your comfort. Gray booties especially will be super stylish this fall and winter.
- Jewel Tones. Pantone released their color pallet for fall earlier this year and it is full of stunning jewel tones. From navy to red to port.....you wont go wrong adding a touch of these colors to your fall wardrobe. In fact, some say that red will be the color to wear this fall.
- Statement Sleeves. After a spring and summer full of various shoulder trends, statement sleeves will be one of the hottest looks for fall. Puffer sleeves, ruffle sleeves, bell sleeves, tie sleeves, and more. We think this is a fabulous and feminine trend to follow this fall.
Which of these fall trends will you be rocking this fall?